Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wow Bad at posting

Hello
I'm rotten at posting and following through with this stuff. I want to do alot online but real life wont let me tooooo much to do, I do want to do a Podcast just for fun but looking for a place to try out posting the file(s) for free before I go with paying.

Id like to do what tons of others are doing put out audio, talk about various things, some tech play podsafe music I find I like even talk about news issues even if my opinion isnt politically correct, every one has an opinion right or wrong, I'd like to just spout off on things I can't discuss with my wife (turns into big arguements) so why not take those topics online, might be others who actually agree and if not present your side. I may not change my mind, but may understand a point on something my wife can't sink in to me.

If anyone reads this post a comment, Im also reading around alot on Leovilletownsquare
as HatNJ.

No comments: